01 Feb IoT in commercial insurance lines: Secure first-mover advantage in this huge, untapped market
The insurance industry has always used analytics and insights as a key competitive advantage, and there have been significant advances in growing analytics capabilities in recent years. However - analytics is set to take a huge leap forward.
Machine learning and artificial intelligence has the potential to completely transform an entire insurance organization, but where and how can machine learning be practically applied by insurers? And is it worth it?
Insurance Nexus recently spoke with executive insurance leaders from AIG & Zurich Insurance to understand just that.
George Argesanu (Global Head of Analytics, AIG) and Monika Schulze (Global Head of Marketing, Zurich) give exclusive insights on:
- Defining machine learning and artificial intelligence in an insurance context
- How AIG & Zurich are looking to use machine learning in the near future
- The potential applications for machine learning across the insurance industry
- What is the desired outcome of machine learning: What does success look like?
- How will growing analytics capabilities impact the industry on the whole in the future?