The Customer Experience Exchange for BFSI is an exclusive executive level, invitation-only forum, where leaders from across the UK will meet to gain insight into the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in BFSI and to discover how to be a true leader in customer loyalty and retention.
In a hyper-competitive and evolving market that is seeing disruptors launch at a speed quicker than traditional banks can change, the Exchange is the hub for traditional, challenger and disruptor banks across the UK to unite and gain a competitive edge together.
Sound like this ticks all the boxes for your transformation project? Come and benchmark your CX strategy!
This invitation-only meeting is taking place in London on 25-26 February 2020. All attendees are senior professionals within the financial services, banking and insurance sectors who are responsible for driving their respective customer experience strategies, as well as leading solutions providers that are working to bring about possibilities for enhancing the customer experience today and in the future. http://bit.ly/CXFS_InsurTechNews
2020 Speaker Line-up includes:
- Global Head of Customer Insights & Analytics, Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- MD Virtual Channels, Barclays UK
- EVP Global Customer Care, MasterCard
- Co-founder and former Chief Operating Officer, Starling Bank
- Product Owner – Retail Service and Digital Service Director, Lloyds Banking Group
- Head of Client Experience, Executive Director, Santander
Here’s what some of our past attendees had to say about the Global IP Exchange EU:
- “It was amazing to see how fast the market is developing and how the financial services sector is currently changing. It was a great event with a lot of new impressions.” Head of Marketing Private Investors, Fidelity International
- “High quality event full of good content and a balanced opportunity to network and have well qualified conversations between suppliers and clients” Director, Lynchpin
For more information, sponsorship opportunities or to request an invitation: