As both the moment of truth for fulfilling the customer promise, and a significant cost center, the claims process is a priority for insurance transformation. Connected Claims USA (June 5th & 6th, Chicago) will explore how to deliver both operational efficiency and a seamless, omnichannel claims customer experience.
Join this industry leading summit for insights on:
- Drive Unprecedent Business Efficiencies: discover which process can be quickly automated to deliver immediate gains to the business. Explore the technologies and strategies that are optimizing claims and delivering greater accuracy and effectiveness, including damage assessment and repair estimates
- Translate Innovation into Exceptional Customer Experiences: deliver a seamless and connected claims customer experience, ensuring transparency and dynamic customer communication across every claims stage and channel, including brokers and agents
- Achieve Straight Through Processing: Save time and money for both carriers and customers, harnessing increasingly available data to move along the spectrum of increased automation throughout the claims processing cycle
- Move Beyond Surviving Disruption and Thrive with an Agile Culture: develop a plan for successful implementation of new initiatives, embedding innovation, updating the culture and technology whilst delivering data-driven decision making to effectively adapt to the fast pace of technology
- Prepare for the Next Frontier of Claims: Explore the future of claims reduction and risk prevention in the Connected World, and uncover strategies to incorporate real-time data and provide the valuable services that ensure a carriers’ sustainable competitive advantage