By popular request we therefore decided to launch DIA Prime Time; the first online edition of DIA. DIA Prime Time will replace DIA Amsterdam 2020. DIA Prime Time will take place from Monday 30 November to Thursday 3 December; each day from 2 pm to 5 pm, in three different time zones.
As we have previously set a new standard for physical conferences on insurtech and innovation in insurance we are planning to do the same for the online edition.
Everyone who has been at a DIA event before knows a big part of the fun is discussing the event with the other guests – something that’s slightly more different if you attend DIA Prime Time.
That is why we are offering our online guests the chance to invite up to 4 colleagues to experience DIA Prime Time together; so that they can discuss the insurtechs that have presented their solutions and, above all, so they can make plans to accelerate the digital transformation and innovation within their own company.
12 hours across 4 days of inspirational industry innovations
- An online conference that exceeds any type of webinar or online meeting you have seen before.
- The world’s most impactful curated Show&Tell insurtechs.
- Deep dive sessions and keynotes, all in entertaining formats.
- Time, travel and cost efficiency.
- Actionable: concrete solutions to start right away.
Plenty of networking possibilities
- Interesting talks through match making.
- Effective business networking: 1 on 1 virtual meetings that you can schedule yourself.
- DIA is more fun together: that’s why you can invite 4 colleagues or clients on your ticket!
- Loads of new valuable and inspiring contacts.